Thursday, November 15, 2012

"A while ago I finished reading "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte. I do not like it at all. It is so weird and depressing. When Heathcliff dies in the end, his eyes open and...shiver...it's just so weird. I guess it is one of those classics that are really useful to read. I don't know. It's a very disturbing story. I guess the one thing that I got out of it was that No matter how bad a person is, I'll just say to myself "he's not as bad as Heathcliff," and then I feel better. (This method, however does not work for every person. Sometimes Heathcliff really is better-heaven forbid-than some people.) Well, tootaloo for now!!"

This post was from a few years ago, and I found it on a different blog I made. Isn't hilarious! I was a funny child.....

No comments:

Post a Comment